Spooky Story

Chucky

Chucky. The classic murder doll. Let me tell you how he escaped to go on his spree.

Every sing birthday Eliza asked for a doll. Finally, on her 8th birthday he parents let her get one. When they went to the doll store, Eliza selected the doll she wanted. His name was Chucky. When they were checking him out at the cash register,  the clerk told Eliza,

”Every single night lock him in a safe in your LOCKED basement.” Eliza agreed and took Chucky home. Every night she locked him in a safe and locked the door to her basement. One night she got so tired she forgot to lock him in the safe. When she was about to fall asleep she heard.

”Chucky’s going down the hallway” “Chucky’s going up the stairs” “Chucky’s opening the door” “Chucky’s going down the hallway”
”Chucky’s going up the stairs” “Chucky’s going down the hallway”
”Chucky’s in your room” “Chucky’s on your chest”

STAB

The girl died.

4 thoughts on “Spooky Story”

1. Wow 😯 that was a good story I liked how you chose a story about dolls and a story that scared me… I learned a lesson NEVER BUY A DOLL CALLED CHUCKY

2. Wow. That was spooky. Isn’t that a movie? I don’t want to watch it if it is. Just wow. That turned from happy to dark.