My TED Talk

I gave a TED talk to my class. It was fun. Now let me take you through it. We came up with a topic that we liked. I thought of body language. I studied a little about your brain and testosterone and cortisol. I put charts and diagrams in my slides. Studied my note-cards and finally I was ready. 

Those are some of my slides. Studying wasn’t hard. Putting the slides together wasn’t hard. Presenting was hard. I had to memorize my cards and what I was going to say. I presented it to my parents, sister, and babysitter. I was corrected if I was wrong. That really helped me prepare for the final presentation.

When I presented I was nervous but excited. It felt good to teach people something while talking about something I love! I think I had a good presentation and I’m happy about how I did. Would I give this TED talk in front of a live audience? Possibly. That takes about a year of practice and I’m not willing to do that. Also that’s scary. In front of that many people?! Well I think my class is enough for me. I do recommend you learn about a topic you love. It might come in handy someday.